Sunday, August 7, 2011

What basic tools do I need for simple mosaic projects?

I need a new hobby and I've decided on mosaics. I've done various visual arts before(drawing, painting, sculpture, etc.) but this is mostly new to me and it's something I'm very interested in. I'm not working with a big budget so I need to figure out the least(and cheapest) I can get by with. By cheap I don't mean cheap quality, just low price. I'd like to start out with small projects using tile, pottery, and colored glass. So, what are the basics needed to get into this? Any recommendations on instructional books would be appreciated as well. And I don't need cheesy everything-included kits including templates and such. I'm a creative gal and prefer to design my own. I just need a shopping list. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment