Tuesday, August 9, 2011

In starcraft 2 should I be watching my units or my base?

I pretty much watch my units when they're in battle, but one of my friends who is slightly better than me hardly ever watches his units, he makes more buildings and just sends his units out on attack orders without much micro. I'm a very low level player (26 bronze) but I'm curious because I usually micro when in battle and don't build many structures during that time but I'm still producing units with hotkeys so I'm wondering if it's advantageous for me to do some micro or just send troops out on attack orders and focus on macro at my base? I know eventually I will need to do both but I'm not that quick right now so which one is more important when in the middle of battle, making more structures, or controlling units?

No comments:

Post a Comment