Saturday, August 6, 2011

What are my chances for these universities?

Im not an admissions officer and I will never pretend to be but your resume is VERY impressive, I can't say I know whether you will get in or not but you have very good chance I believe because you are SO very well rounded, seriously. My only advice is to get those SAT scores up (I got a 1930 on mine and Im pretty upset because I wanted a 2100+ but that requires hard work and study so I will have to buckle down otherwise it limits my college options) I think with you being an honors-ap student (my school doesnt have very many AP classes, only two and Im taking both next year) you should easily get above a 2000, that's what I've been told but it surely isn't "easy" haha, keep working hard and I wish you the best of luck! I am also applying to SUNY Binghamton

No comments:

Post a Comment