Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help? i want to achieve my dream<3</3?

so..basically...i do gymnastics. i love it to bits and i have been doing it since i was about nine. im now 13. but recently its been really hard. some of my close friends started laughing at me when i try my best and land on my head or something. your probably thinking that im learning layouts and stuff. when all im learning is a roundoff backhandspring tuckback. and i never want to try anything new because im scared people will laugh at me. i have no confidence in my self. every gymnastics lesson i go to, i always end up in tears. thinking about my dream and how far i could go with gymnastics if i just believed in myself and had confidence. my dream is to become a olympic gymnast. just to compete in the olympics. not to try and get a gold silver or bronze medal. but all i want is to be good enough to compete in the olympics. but it will never happen:'[ and i always cry about it everynight. i listen to songs about dreams coming true. and i cry when i listen to them aswell. it sounds stupid but i cant help it. i would like to know if you think i could get in the olympics one day and if theres any point in me believeing in myself. please tell the truth. because if i get told i will make the olympics and i should start believing in myself...then my dream dont come true...it will break my heart so much more than someone i dont know answering this question saying i dont have a chance atall to get into olympics. i would much prefere to be told i have no chance than in years to come i cant make my dream when someone told me i would. thank you...and please be truthful! your honest opinion. i wont mind. i just wanna know. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment